Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tita's Kitchenette




Tita's Kitchenette


2720 E Plaza Blvd
National City, CA 91950
(619) 472-5801


This is one of my favorite restaurants in the San Diego area. Every time I visit, I make the drive to National City to visit this small authentic Filipino gold mine. Tita's is located in a strip mall and is always packed with

customers. Tita's looks like a small canteen so if your looking for a fancy dine in place this is not it. The menu changes daily and it is always fresh. The food is tasty, the portions are HUGE and it's super affordable. Leave you credit cards in your wallet/pocketbook because they only accept cash.



This time I ordered a combo which comes with rice and 2 meat choices. I picked goat and pork adobo. All items can be ordered ala cart (small, medium or large) and the bbq chicken on the stick is one of a kind!




No comments:

Post a Comment